Costume Hats Guide for Men & Women
Are you looking for the perfect costume?
Do you get tired of paying for cheaply made Halloween hats, only to watch them get dusty in your attic or even thrown away?
Check out the hats.com Costume Guide for great ideas. Authenticity will make your costume!
There are a bunch of reasons that you might be better off getting a real hat that’s made with quality materials.
- You'll be able to use it after Halloween is over
- You don't want the hat falling apart before the night is over, ruining your costume
- If you get a hat that fits right, it will stay on and be comfortable for a long time
- Authenticity will make your costume rise above the rest
Browse our hats & ideas now!
Kangol Mascot Slouch Beanie
Kangol Red Wool Lahinch
New Era Phillies Authentic Cap
Aegean Cotton Greek Fisherman
Bollman Collection 1920s Fedora
- GangsterBailey of Hollywood Gangster
- Agent Peggy CarterPantropic Maddy Litefelt® (Cranberry)
- Boardwalk EmpireBailey of Hollywood Godfather
- Blues BrothersBailey of Hollywood Riff (Black)
- DetectivePantropic Branson LiteFelt®
- Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)Bailey of Hollywood Ammon
- Fifth Doctor (Doctor Who)Bailey of Hollywood Roll-Up II (Natural)
- Seventh Doctor (Doctor Who)Bailey of Hollywood Roll-Up II (Natural)
- Frank SinatraBailey of Hollywood Yates
- Indiana JonesCountry Gentleman Frederick (Brown)
- Michael JacksonBailey of Hollywood Antis
- Run DMCBailey of Hollywood Barr
Karen Kane Felt Floppy
hats.com Kingpin Chemist
Bollman Collection 1880s Topper
Eddy Bros Woody (Red)
hats.com Wool Felt Fez
- Amelia Earhart/PilotBailey of Hollywood Vega Aviator
- Audrey HepburnBetmar Lanna Hat
- Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who)Bollman Collection 1870s Fez
- Great Gatsby/Flapper (female)hats.com Clara Cloche
- Jackie OBollman Heritage 1960s Jackie
- Samuel L. JacksonKangol SLJ Golf Tropic Spitfire (Black)
- StewardessBollman Heritage 1910s Toque