hats.com is committed to protecting our customers' privacy and security. We do not share your information outside our company or sell your information to third parties.
We collect the following information from visitors to our website:
Visitors to our site:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of visitors to our site.
- The email addresses of those who communicate with us via email or create accounts on our site
- Compiled information about what pages website users access or visit
- User-specific information on what pages website users access or visit, the time they visit and the duration of their stay
This information is used to improve the content and usability of our website.
Visitors who send inquiries to us via our website:
- Names and email addresses of site visitors who contact us
- Any other information provided by contacts about the nature of their inquiry
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the contact
- The website referrer that explains how the contact found our site
We use this information to respond to inquiries and improve the substance and usability of our website.
Visitors who purchase items using a hats.com account or without creating an account:
- Names and contact information of site visitors
- Order, billing, and shipping information
- Note: Credit card information is not stored on hats.com servers
- Process payments and ship orders
- Respond to inquiries
- Determine additional items that may be added to our future product offering
To transfer customer information, hats.com uses standard encryption technologies. As we transfer sensitive data (such as credit card or contact information) we use a secure server that prevents third parties from intercepting and interpreting that data.
Customer information that we maintain is stored on secure servers with limited access. Remote access is encrypted to prevent third parties from intercepting and interpreting the data.