Items 1-12 of 41
- Tie Dye BaseballRegular Price $45.00 Starting at $31.50
- Kangol Pouch BaseballRegular Price $55.00 Starting at $38.50
- Tropic Ventair SpacecapRegular Price $45.00 Starting at $31.50
- Wool Flexfit BaseballRegular Price $40.00 Starting at $28.00
- 38-83 Elastic Fitted BaseballRegular Price $50.00 Starting at $37.50
- Ripstop Essential BaseballRegular Price $50.00 Starting at $35.00
- Foiled BaseballRegular Price $45.00 Starting at $31.50
- Soft Touch 5 Panel BaseballRegular Price $55.00 Starting at $38.50
- Club Baseball CapRegular Price $50.00 Starting at $35.00
- Tech Flexfit CapRegular Price $40.00 Starting at $28.00
- Contrast Pops BaseballRegular Price $50.00 Starting at $37.50
- Flexfit Delta CapRegular Price $45.00 Starting at $34.00
Items 1-12 of 41
The Iconic History of the Kangol Hat
British milliner Jacques Spreiregen, a World War I veteran who never lost his eye for style or his sense of business, brought home the Basque style of beret from France and began to produce them as everyday headwear for factory workers and the British military. As a result, his newly branded Kangol (K for knitting, ANG for angora, and OL from wool) became the major supplier of berets worn by British troops in the second World War.
Kangol Hats and Caps for Sale
Since the company’s early days, Kangol has become a major part of fashion history, with the Kangol logo being sported by the entire 1948 English Olympic team in that game’s opening ceremonies, as well as being seen on celebrities like The Beatles.
The brand’s willingness to evolve, adapt, and take bold risks made it the natural choice for the emerging hip-hop culture in America during the 1980s – as those pioneers in lyrics, sound, and swagger took Kangol hats to a new level of pop culture relevance.
Hollywood Celebrities Sport Kangol
With icons like LL Cool J, Notorious B.I.G., and Missy Elliot helping establish the brand on the street level, Hollywood also saw the arrival of Kangol as a fashion powerhouse. Samuel L Jackson and Wesley Snipes wore the brand in their most notable roles, like “Jackie Brown” and “New Jack City,” respectively. Kangol’s stylish designs are enjoyed all over the world.
Order Kangol caps and hats at Hats.com! Also, take advantage of our convenient Sezzle payment method as well as our rewards program!