Seamless Protective Small Wool Face Mask
|Material||100% Wool Felt|
|USA Made or Imported||Made in USA|
All Sales are Final. Not Returnable.
The Seamless Protective Small Wool Face Mask is crafted from 100% wool felt. We partnered with Bollman Hat Company to produce face masks for general use in every-day settings.
The Seamless Protective Small Wool Face Mask are intended for use in multiple environments, whether it is grocery shopping, gardening, traveling, or protecting against dust and pollen. They have been tested and proven to provide over 99% Bacteria Filtration Efficiency, over 98% Particle Filtration Efficiency at .1 micron, passed ASTM Level 1 Synthetic Blood Penetration testing and in Flammability testing they did not ignite. The Seamless Protective Small Wool Face Mask will provide an added layer of protection during this difficult time. If you are needing to take more preventative measures, pair your Face Mask with our Protective Face Shield
Thicker than cloth face masks and temperature regulating, the Seamless Protective Small Wool Face Masks are able to be trimmed, so you can customize the fit, while the elastic ear loops fit snugly. Wool naturally neutralizes orders and wicks away moisture. The Seamless Protective Small Wool Face Masks are pre-washed and washable.
Some of the many benefits of Seamless Protective Small Wool Face Mask are:
- Breathe easy – air flows naturally
- Temperature regulating – comfortable to wear
- Wicks away moisture
- Natural odor management properties – neutralizes better than other fibers
- Natural fibers – color variations and “specks” in the mask are not defects
- Assorted colors - We cannot offer choice of color
- Trim mask with scissors below eyes for a custom fit
- Made in USA
To use, follow these directions:
- The face mask should fit snug across the face
- Pull the elastic loops over your ears
- If the mask is not snug, a small knot can be made in the elastic ear loops for a tighter fit
- If the mask rides up too high towards your eyes, trim the mask below the eyes – please remove mask in order to trim it
To Wash, follow these directions:
- Wash in cold water on gentle cycle or by hand with Woolite or equivalent and like colors
- Dry open on a towel or rack - do not hang dry from elastic ear bands
- Washing may lead to color changes
To Disinfect, follow these directions:
- To kill viruses, heat mask in a standard oven at 175-200 degrees F (80-93 degrees C) for 30 minutes
- Do not allow any part of the mask to touch heating elements
Testing & Product Data:
Laboratory test results per Nelson Labs:
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) – passed per ASTM F2101, EN 14683 – over 99%, Level 3
- Synthetic Blood Penetration (SBP) – passed per ASTM F1862, ISO22609 Level 1
- Flammability – Class 1 - per 16 CFR Part 1610 - products DO NOT IGNITE!
Laboratory test results per Major Research University:
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) – filters over 98% of particles at 1.0 micron and 87% at 0.5 micron
Body contact materials:
- Wool – natural, scoured, carbonized and dyed
- Elastic – 65% polyester, 35% natural latex rubber thread
- The product does not include any drugs or biologics
If you are a company or organization that wishes to buy 100 or more units in bulk, please contact us at Service@hats.com.
We recommend that any user with sensitivity to wool or fabric dyes consider not using this product or discontinue use immediately should a reaction occur, and contact their health care provider. Mask should not be worn by people with pre-existing respiratory issues.
The Seamless Protective Small Wool Face Mask should not be worn by children under the age of 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Seamless Protective Small Wool Face Mask may be used when FDA cleared masks are unavailable. We recommend against use in a surgical setting, where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected, or use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.