Coronado Drip Hydro Baseball
The Coronado Drip Hydro Baseball by Melin is a modern play on the classic retro rope hat. This cap takes its inspiration from Melin's love for the Southern California coast and all things water. It features:
- Water-resistant hydrophobic exterior
- Perforated side panels for breathability
- Moisture-wicking interior lining
- Custom designs that are revealed only when the hat is wet
- Hidden Besom pocket
- Melin Classic fit best fits head sizes: 7-3/8 (58cm) to 7-5/8 (59.5cm).
Melin caps are known for their advanced technologies and materials. The Coronado Drip Hydro Baseball is moisture wicking, anti-microbial, lightweight, and floats.
The Coronado Drip Hydro Baseball is the Melin Split Crushed shape. This smaller fitting cap has a crushable front panel that allows for a more relaxed look, but still roomy enough for mid-large head shapes. It has a shallow depth crown with a flat visor. The Melin Classic fit best fits head sizes: 7-3/8 (58cm) to 7-5/8 (59.5cm).
|Style||Baseball & Sport Caps|
|material||88% Poly, 12% Spandex|
|USA Made or Imported||Imported|
|Water Resistant||Water Repellent|
|Country of Manufacture||China|