- Cotton Duck HatRegular Price $99.00 Starting at $79.20
- Dayton OutbackStarting at $110.00
- Airflo® Broad Brim OutbackStarting at $99.00
- Airflo® Mesh OutbackStarting at $99.00
- Hemp Outback HatStarting at $99.00
- Modern Airflo® OutbackStarting at $99.00
- Airflo® Mash Up OutbackStarting at $99.00
- Polaris OutbackStarting at $115.00
- Airflo® Medium Brim OutbackRegular Price $99.00 Starting at $79.20
- Airflo® Lightweight Vented Wide Brim OutbackStarting at $99.00
- Dalton Safari OutbackStarting at $75.00
Explore Trendy Hats and New Arrivals
When you want iconic hats on the cutting edge of fashion, trust Hats.com to have the latest looks. We carry this season’s hottest collection of men’s hats, women’s hats, and children’s hats so that you stay ahead of the fashion curve. Plus, we only offer durable and high-quality hats you know will last.
Take Your Fashion to A New Level
We know how important it is to our customers that we have the latest looks. When you shop the latest from Hats.com, you can expect trendy hats, stylish accessories, and more. Our New Arrivals category has all of the most recent designs by your favorite brands.
And with our Sezzle program, you can get the exact style you want and pay it off in a way that works with your budget. Whether you’re searching for a hat to wear on a special occasion or looking for a new everyday cap to pair with your outfit, Hats.com will have all you’re looking for and more.
The Latest With Hats.com
We’re always bringing in new looks and trending styles. So, be sure to continually check our New Arrivals page to find all the latest looks from top brands in the headwear industry. We supply and design our high-quality hats to look chic and compliment the rest of our existing collections, so you’ll easily be able to mix and match.
Shopping our newest arrivals is like having a personal stylist by your side who knows hat etiquette and the latest styles so you can dress with confidence. Shop our newest products, and get more than just quality hats when you join our Rewards Program today.