Items 1-12 of 13
- Jolie ClocheStarting at $475.00
- Dijon BucketStarting at $475.00
- Riviera Wide BrimStarting at $475.00
- Hale FedoraStarting at $400.00
- Dusk Sun HatStarting at $400.00
- Avignon FedoraStarting at $475.00
- Clafin FedoraRegular Price $175.00 Starting at $105.00
- Brooks Panama FedoraRegular Price $175.00 Starting at $87.50
- Nadiah FedoraRegular Price $295.00 Starting at $147.50
- Kirton FedoraRegular Price $170.00 Starting at $127.50
- Stansfield Panama FedoraRegular Price $175.00 Starting at $122.50
- Parson Panama FedoraRegular Price $175.00 Starting at $122.50
Items 1-12 of 13
For a hat that will be noticed instantly and show that you take your R&R seriously, look no further than our genuine Panama straw hats.
Women’s Panama Hats: Coolness Personified
All it takes to add a cool vibe to your day is a genuine Panama hat — and guess where they come from? No, it’s not Panama (good guess, though). These straw hats hail from Ecuador, where they were manufactured using toquilla palm leaves. With our women’s Panama hats, you can’t help but to feel sophisticated, suave, and chill.
Your Top Source for Quality Hats
At Hats.com, we’re proud to be your leading provider of hats that are embraced by all. In addition to carrying our wide-brim and lightweight women’s Panama hats, we offer ivy caps, pork pies, and more. Our wide diversity of brands, fabrics, collections, and styles is unmatched. That’s because our goal is to be the place to buy premium hats — always.
We also prioritize customer education, so if you need help with hat care or finding the right hat for you, contact us. We’d be glad to help!
Enjoy Rewards and More at Hats.com
When you shop at Hats.com, you get more than just quality women’s Panama hats and other trendy hats. You also enjoy payment options that are tailored to your needs. For instance, check out our Sezzle payment method, which allows you to make installment payments instead of paying all at once. In addition, we offer a stellar Rewards Program that gives you access to exclusive rewards just for ordering your favorite hats.
Shop now and order your dream Panama hat today!
1. What is the right way to wear women’s Panama hats?
When you don a Panama hat, the hat’s brim shouldn’t extend past your shoulders. If it does, then the hat you have chosen is too broad. If you have long hair, tie your hair back before you put on the hat. Fortunately, these classy hats work well with both long hair and short hair, and they are great to wear in a pinch when you don’t have time to perfect your ‘do.
2. What colors are Panama straw hats available in?
Today’s Panama hats are available in a wide variety of colors, ranging from a natural straw hue to rose, purple, and brown, among many other colors. If you’re seeking a long-lasting and more natural look, choose a natural straw color. The color of dyed hats tends to fade over time, giving both you and your hat added charm and character. Meanwhile, choose white to exude sophistication and intelligence.
3. What makes the Panama hat a good investment?
First worn by Theodore Roosevelt, these caps are famous all over the world for their comfort, flexibility, durability, and lightness. They are unmatched when it comes to class, design, style, and elegance.