- 901S FedoraStarting at $90.00
- 410S Pork PieStarting at $115.00
- 404S HomburgStarting at $140.00
- 305S GamblerStarting at $115.00
- 215S FedoraStarting at $115.00
- 213S FedoraStarting at $150.00
- 212S FedoraStarting at $90.00
- Hinx Panama FedoraStarting at $225.00
- Dayton OutbackStarting at $110.00
- Deen Cowboy Western HatStarting at $80.00
- Barnes 15X Western HatRegular Price $130.00 Starting at $97.50
- Honor 10X Cowboy Western HatStarting at $100.00
- Carver Pork PieRegular Price $80.00 Starting at $56.00
- Brooks Panama FedoraRegular Price $175.00 Starting at $87.50
- Adair Western HatStarting at $100.00
- Hester FedoraRegular Price $90.00 Starting at $63.00
- Big Bend Bangora Cowboy Western HatStarting at $65.00
- Rothney Raindura® FedoraStarting at $140.00
- Bristol Raindura® FedoraRegular Price $125.00 Starting at $93.75
- Parson Panama FedoraRegular Price $175.00 Starting at $122.50
- Mullan Braided FedoraRegular Price $90.00 Starting at $63.00
- Billy Braided TrilbyRegular Price $75.00 Starting at $52.50
- Tasmin Panama FedoraStarting at $200.00
- Giger Panama FedoraStarting at $200.00
- Desert Breeze Bangora Western HatStarting at $60.00
- Salem Braided FedoraStarting at $85.00
- Wilshire Braided FedoraRegular Price $85.00 Starting at $63.75
- Waits Braided Pork PieRegular Price $85.00 Starting at $59.50
- Berle FedoraStarting at $105.00
- Cuban Panama FedoraRegular Price $180.00 Starting at $90.00
For a summery, cute, and fun head accessory, look no further than our women’s straw hats at Hats.com.
Add Sunshine to Your Wardrobe with Women’s Straw Hats
Who says you can’t enjoy quality sun protection while still looking cute? With our ladies’ straw hats, you can elevate your ensemble, ranging from chic summer dresses to trousers, jackets, and plain t-shirts. Discover casual, unstructured hats, eye-catching wide-brim hats, and even straw hats that will retain their shape after being folded up and packed for a beach trip. You’ll have no problem finding breathable, fashionable, and comfortable women’s straw hats that will suit your style at Hats.com.
VERSATILE, DREAMY STRAW HATS
At Hats.com, we are excited to offer a diverse selection of trendy hats at a variety of price points to ensure that we have a hat for everyone. You can easily find a broad range of styles, fabrics, brands, and collections that are perfect for your unique look.
But our top-of-the-line straw hats and other caps aren’t all we’re known for. We also stand out for our premium customer hat education. For instance, we offer an active blog where we provide the latest tips and styles for every fashion-forward hat lover.
WHY CHOOSE HATS.COM?
Ready to start your own hat collection or add pizzazz to your existing one? We make it easier than ever to make your hat dreams come true with our Sezzle payment method. With this option, price isn’t a barrier — you can purchase your favorite hats now and then pay over time in installments. We also offer an irresistible Rewards Program where you earn points each time you make a purchase with us. The more you buy, the more points you earn, and the more exclusive rewards you win just for doing what you already love to do: shop! Explore our collection today!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why wear women’s straw hats?
Straw hats are a timeless fashion staple in women’s spring and summer wardrobes. The natural color of straw hats combined with their many style choices make them immensely customizable and versatile accessories. On top of this, straw hats can help you to protect yourself from ultraviolet rays.
2. Are dyed straw hats available for women?
Absolutely. Our ladies’ straw hats at Hats.com come in a wide range of hues ranging from nectar to true red and even lemon. You can also sport our sand, honey, mushroom, ash grey, navy, peony, and nougat colors, among other popular hues. Our hat collection is filled with shades and styles that are sure to match your lovely skin tone and ensemble of the day.
3. Why choose women’s straw hats with a LiteStraw finish?
This revolutionary finish creates a durable yet flexible feel. That’s because it softens straw headwear, which is traditionally hard, to produce a casual, soft hat. At the same time, the LiteStraw finishing technology adds a water-resistant quality to the hats’ straw. This makes a LiteStraw hat perfect for handling rain and sweat.