- Hernen Panama FedoraStarting at $225.00
- Montana OutbackRegular Price $130.00 Starting at $110.50
- Brooks Panama FedoraRegular Price $175.00 Starting at $87.50
- Tropic PlayerStarting at $70.00
- Mannesroe Braided FedoraStarting at $85.00
- Salem Braided FedoraStarting at $85.00
- Spencer LiteStraw® FedoraStarting at $115.00
- Guthrie Litestraw® FedoraRegular Price $140.00 Starting at $70.00
- Stedman Elite FedoraRegular Price $168.00 Starting at $84.00
- Riff FedoraRegular Price $133.00 Starting at $66.50
- Blixen LiteFelt® FedoraRegular Price $118.00 Starting at $77.25
- Jackman FedoraStarting at $135.00
- Curtis LiteFelt® FedoraRegular Price $118.00 Starting at $59.00
- Tino LiteFelt® FedoraRegular Price $105.00 Starting at $52.50
- Wool PlayerStarting at $75.00
Women’s Shop by Style: Fedoras
You might associate this classic style with the Hollywood noir of a bygone age, but don’t make the mistake of assuming that fedoras are only for men. Thanks to high quality brands like Helen Kaminski, women have more choices at their disposal for rocking this classic style than ever before. If you’re looking for the perfect deal on the right ladies fedora hat for your collection, look no further than the great finds at Hats.com.
Names You Can Trust
Hats.com offers women’s fedoras from all the finest designers in the world, and at a price you won’t be able to find anywhere else. And thanks to our huge selection of in-house hats that you’ll only be able to find on our website, you’re guaranteed to assemble a look that no one else will have. There’s no sense in settling for less when you can get your hands (and head) on the best, so save big on the ladies fedora hat you’ve been craving and get it directly from Hats.com.
Even More Savings
When you spend more than $75 on our selection of fedora hat styles and beyond, you’ll enjoy free shipping on your entire purchase! There’s never been a better time to curate your wardrobe with the perfect collection of looks you’re dying to try on for spring and summer. Offers like this don’t come around every day, so for the cutest and comfiest ladies fedora hat you can find, make sure to rely on your one stop hat shop at Hats.com.