- 213S FedoraStarting at $150.00
- Hernen Panama FedoraStarting at $225.00
- Brooks Panama FedoraRegular Price $175.00 Starting at $87.50
- Salem Braided FedoraStarting at $85.00
- Spencer LiteStraw® FedoraStarting at $115.00
- Stedman Elite FedoraRegular Price $168.00 Starting at $50.40
- Riff FedoraRegular Price $133.00 Starting at $39.90
- Blixen LiteFelt® FedoraRegular Price $118.00 Starting at $59.00
- Jackman FedoraStarting at $135.00
- Curtis LiteFelt® FedoraRegular Price $118.00 Starting at $35.40
- Tino LiteFelt® FedoraRegular Price $105.00 Starting at $31.50
- Wool PlayerStarting at $75.00
Go Big with Fedora Hats for Ladies
You might associate the classic fedora style with the Hollywood noir of a bygone age, but don’t make the mistake of assuming that fedoras are only for men. Thanks to high-quality brands like Helen Kaminski, women have more choices at their disposal for rocking this classic style than ever before.
Brands You Can Trust
Hats.com offers fedora hats for ladies from all the finest designers in the world at prices you won’t find anywhere else. And thanks to our huge selection of in-house ladies’ hats, you’re guaranteed to assemble a look that is uniquely yours. In addition, when you buy, you’ll earn points that you can redeem for other trendy hats through our Rewards Program. There’s no sense in settling for less when you can get your hands (and head) on the best, so save big on the fedora hat you’ve been craving and get it directly from Hats.com.
Even More Savings
When you spend more than $75 on our selection of ladies’ fedora hat styles and beyond, you’ll enjoy free shipping on your entire purchase! In addition, you can use our Sezzle payment method to buy your favorite hats today and pay for them later.
There’s never been a better time to curate your wardrobe with the perfect collection of looks you’re dying to try on. Offers like this don’t come around every day, so for the cutest and comfiest fedora hats for ladies you can find, make sure to rely on your one-stop hat shop at Hats.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the features of a fedora hat?
Fedora hats for ladies are usually characterized by short brims as well as slight upturns in the back. Fedoras’ crowns can vary. However, their shapes on the front are usually somewhat pinched. These hats are designed to provide a comfortable, snug fit. Although these hats may seem understated, they are bold in personality, making them an excellent choice for the future-forward fashionista.
2. Are fedoras good to wear out in the sun?
Absolutely. Ladies’ fedora hats offer significant sun protection, particularly if you choose a medium-brim fedora style. For this reason, they’re a great addition to any ensemble if you’re planning a beach trip or a day of fun in the sun. They’ll add sophistication and class to even the most casual of ensembles.
3. What are a fedora hat’s advantages?
Fedora hats for ladies are known for their versatility. They’re available in many styles, colors, and fabrics, from soft wool felt to breezy woven straw. They’re manufactured to be compact with a form factor most people are used to, so they won’t stand out like a pork pie or a wide-brim hat does.